Did you know the place you settle for retirement will impact your life more than anything? It will impact your finances, but how you live as well.
This week Dave Hall brings on Ryan Frederick of SmartLiving 360 to discuss the importance of place when aging. Not everyone is meant for a sunny beach or a cool rainy area, but it is a key factor to consider how the weather and local culture will affect your retirement.
During this episode you will learn:
- Why and how place impacts the health and longevity of you and your retirement
- The importance of planning on living to age 100
- What other factors also contribute to longevity and healthy living
- The impact of connection and community versus isolation
- How life may be different while either aging in place or starting in a new place
For more information, please visit smartliving360.com.